Best Defensive Lineman in NKY

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cov. Caths. O-line seems to be solid, what do they have coming back on the D-line?

They're returning two starters with Mack Malloy and Lee Schatsman. Who the third lineman will be I wouldn't wanna guess at, but those two with their size, strength, and most importantly their speed should be giving offenses trouble all year.

They're returning two starters with Mack Malloy and Lee Schatsman. Who the third lineman will be I wouldn't wanna guess at, but those two with their size, strength, and most importantly their speed should be giving offenses trouble all year.

Last season Casey Wiggins got a lot of PT at Nosegaurd, but former Offensive Gaurd Dave Gray really stepped up in spring ball. Gray will start but CovCath rotates a lot and as many as 5 or 6 guys will see PT on the D line.

Chris Brzinski from Ryle should be one of the best. It is rare to see a defensive end of his size with such speed and a natural feel for the game. It showed in his stats last year and continues each day in practice. I can't wait to watch this young man play this year!

I remember seeing Malloy in on several tackles vs the Birds. You are certainly correct in your comment about his speed. He should be very good for the Colonels this year. Don't remember Schatsman. What was his number last eyar.

Dominic Mainello DE Beechwood, all state hm. enquirer all star first team, all district first team, and hes a better O-lineman!

Dang! Where does Beechwood get all the size on the line? Seriously, for a Class A school, pound for pound, they have to have the biggest lineman year in and year out!