Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Defensive Lineman in NKY

Featured Replies

Let's hear some.

 

 

How about Jake Bolander of Lewis Co.?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Wilson from Simon Kenton is a stud.

 

There are some great lineman this year, and he is one of them for sure.:thumb:

Well...I'm pleasantly surprised at big #63 Adam Dempsey's play at defensive line. His first game on that side of the ball since freshman year and he delivered a stalwart performance while playing 100% of the offensive snaps and only about 30% of the defensive one's. Including 1 bigtime sack of the QB.

IMO I thought that Justin Lewis of Newport had a good game against Bellevue. I believe his number was #55 and he was in the back field a lot.

This kid isn't the "best" but I sure did enjoy watching him play against HHS. He's #53 for Ryle and I'm guessing he's 5'5 or 5'6 and about 150 to 160 pounds. Plays his hump off when he's in.

Well...I'm pleasantly surprised at big #63 Adam Dempsey's play at defensive line. His first game on that side of the ball since freshman year and he delivered a stalwart performance while playing 100% of the offensive snaps and only about 30% of the defensive one's. Including 1 bigtime sack of the QB.

 

 

I thought Adam played a great game on both sides of the ball. :thumb::thumb:

This kid isn't the "best" but I sure did enjoy watching him play against HHS. He's #53 for Ryle and I'm guessing he's 5'5 or 5'6 and about 150 to 160 pounds. Plays his hump off when he's in.

 

You are talking about Zach Bolog. This young man plays with a lot of heart and intensity. He is small but, it is hard for big slow linemen to block him.

I thought Adam played a great game on both sides of the ball. :thumb::thumb:

 

Me too. Great job Adam. Keep it up and provide the young O line the senior leadership that you bring to the table. Go Birds.

Ashland's #65 Josh Salisbury 6'1" 270lbs. could be a first team all state selection this year on the O line or the D line

Let's hear some.

My baby boy. Matt Linton number 55 for JHHS Bulldawgs. Starting DE.

Corey Hunley of Campbell County. Probably the fastest noseguard in Northern Kentucky.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

NewCath's #63 Jake Kiernan & #75 Steffen Roll the neighborhood duo from Sabre Drive in Cold Spring.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.