Boston College 14 Virginia Tech 10

swamprat

This game has to rank up there. It was a bruital game for both sides. Virginia Tech looked to have this one in the bag. But the Boston College came back. They started moving the ball right down the feild which they hadnt dont at all all night. I was impressed by BC. I still dont beleive that they are second in the nation though. I mean LSU destroyed VT. I think that LSU would also destroy BC. But props on them taking down a ok VT team.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very exciting ending. VT was the better team for 98% of the game. Ryan may have locked up his trophy for those last few minutes.

I am not sure about locking te Heisman up with his performance late in the 4th last night , but those two scoring drives to comeback and win a game imo definately put him in the lead te Heisman.

They have 4 games remaining, all against teams with winning records and including 2 road games. Then, they will play in the ACC title game. I don't know if they will go undefeated for that 5 game stretch.

I beleive that ther is also a good chance that they will play Va. Tech in the ACC title game as well. I do not beleive that should the two meet again that BC would win a rematch.

I might add that the Onside Kick was luck in that the ball bounced just right into the hands of the BC player.

Huh? It was right at a VaTech player and hit him right in the chest. Than, with it laying to his right, he tried to nonchalantly one hand it and it got knocked away? Luck? Heck, it was simply a complete and utter lack of execution by the WR (I think) for the Hokies.

The "Prevent D" strikes again by preventing another team from winning.

You can't lock up the Heisman on two drives against V Tech's prevent D.

Both teams looked to be WAY over-rated!!!:scared:

What position does #90(maybe it was #59) play for VT?............I think that he was the one covering:confused: the receiver who caught the winning TD.

I agree as mentioned before BC is not a #2 team. I also don't believe Vt is a top ten team. The way VT's offense played last night a REAL #2 team would have obliterated them. Ryan is a good QB but didn't show it until the last 4 min. He may deserve to be in the running for the Heisman but definately not deserving of winning it, and playing good for 4 min. of a game doesn't make you a Heisman candidate much less a winner. I say Tebow or Woodson should get the Heisman.

What position does #90(maybe it was #59) play for VT?............I think that he was the one covering:confused: the receiver who caught the winning TD.

I think that he is a defensive lineman and the player came out of the backfield and that end appeared tht he couldnt even keep up