Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 14 Highlands 7 (Freshman)

Featured Replies

Final.........I want to hear some thoughts from Ft. Thomas on this one.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone from SK tell me about Danny Williams?

 

What position does he play?

Highlands must of scored late, last I heard SK was up 14 zip going into the fourth.

Sweeperguy nailed this one.

Final.........I want to hear some thoughts from Ft. Thomas on this one.

 

SK did what needed to be done to win the game, HHS did not (and some). Pretty simple...

Can SK get some props now, or did they just catch another team on an off night. :rolleyes:

I'm kind of curious as to where all the people who were saying that HHS WOULD WIN are. Anyways, congrats to both teams. Despite the fact that HHS will not be the freshman champions, just look forward to the next couple years because they will probably be full of plenty of victories and possibly a few trophies. SK, keep winning, and take home the trophy.

Congrats, SK! This is another good win this season. Finish off strong.

Can SK get some props now, or did they just catch another team on an off night. :rolleyes:[/quote

 

SK is a nice team. They play like a team. #22 is a player even when he is hurt and I also felt #10 the QB did a nice job more at running than throwing. Congrats to SK. What games does SK have left?

 

This was a winable game for Highlands. Highlands just shot themselves in the foot.

Can SK get some props now, or did they just catch another team on an off night. :rolleyes:[/quote

 

SK is a nice team. They play like a team. #22 is a player even when he is hurt and I also felt #10 the QB did a nice job more at running than throwing. Congrats to SK. What games does SK have left?

 

This was a winable game for Highlands. Highlands just shot themselves in the foot.

 

NO DISCIPLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!:irked:

Can SK get some props now, or did they just catch another team on an off night. :rolleyes:[/quote

 

SK is a nice team. They play like a team. #22 is a player even when he is hurt and I also felt #10 the QB did a nice job more at running than throwing. Congrats to SK. What games does SK have left?

 

This was a winable game for Highlands. Highlands just shot themselves in the foot.

 

No props I see.

 

Congratulations SK.

 

No props I see.

 

Congratulations SK.

 

Hey, I complemented your players and said you have a nice team that played like a team. That right there wins games. What do you want me to say?:confused:

 

No props I see.

 

Congratulations SK.

 

That's the truth. As stated, SK did what they needed to do to win the game. They outplayed HHS, outmanned HHS, out...whatever you wanted HHS.

 

However, if you were there there is no disputing that HHS shot themselves in the foot. Sad really...

 

On a side note, you really screwed up this quoting thingy... :irked:

That's the truth. As stated, SK did what they needed to do to win the game. They outplayed HHS, outmanned HHS, out...whatever you wanted HHS.

 

However, if you were there there is no disputing that HHS shot themselves in the foot. Sad really...

 

On a side note, you really screwed up this quoting thingy... :irked:

 

I was wondering how long it would go on, I was actually starting to get confused with it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.