Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chiefs updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
That's how you stop the run right there... :lol:

 

I have LJ in Fantasy:madman:

  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:irked:How completely horrible.... When you have LJ on your fantasy team...

I have LJ in Fantasy:madman:

 

:thumb:

 

I was just like "that figures."

Just get blown out and erase all hope please... :madman:

  • Author

Leave Whitworth and Watson in. Never mind they all suck

I think Highlands would score easily against this Bengal defesne.

I think Highlands would score easily against this Bengal defesne.

 

haha..idk about that

  • Author
I think Highlands would score easily against this Bengal defesne.

 

Our O-line would dominate the line of scrimmage:thumb::dancingpa

Leon Hall trying to tackle LJ in the open... brings back KK memories.

Man....the middle of that defense is so decimated...LJ will have 200 yards today, and would've had 3-4 TD's, will end up with 2. A monster Fantasy day

this is a joke. MAKE A CHANGE MARVIN!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

Wow a run and he goes out of bounds. I really don't think these guys have a clue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.