Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chiefs updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a matter of time now before everyone jumps on Chads back and lets him have it.

Im 2-1 as a football fan...

Danville W

UK W

Bengals L...

 

As much as I love the Bengals I Love the Ads and the Cats just a little bit more...:D

  • Author
Just a matter of time now before everyone jumps on Chads back and lets him have it.

 

I think Marvin should start feeling the heat. He's the captain of this sinking vessel.

In Chad's words....The Bengals "are done".

Hopefully they get lucky with the onside kick...

 

But they don't. Bengals lose 4th straight.

Bengals done. I have no faith in this team, none whatsoever. Its been a complete meltdown over the last year.

They just need to "work harder and play smarter." I'm just repeating what Marvin will be saying in his press conference tomorrow. This team is so frustrating. As much as I liked Marvin something has to change.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.