October 14, 200718 yr Field goal still makes it two possessions in the 4th...... It was a 2 possession game before the FG...
October 14, 200718 yr It was a 2 possession game before the FG... That's what im saying... still need two scores and with the way this offense is playing... I don't know about that call but what can you do?
October 14, 200718 yr The Bengals will NEVER get one call under Marvin... how many times has this team been screwed by calls?
October 14, 200718 yr ^&*( &*($ @$^% Will someone please define a catch in the NFL for me? Cause I'm confused now.
October 14, 200718 yr Author 28 gets steamrolled by LJ and then gets in his face. The Bengals players are complete idiots.
October 14, 200718 yr Author Tonight I'm going to party like its 1999... :cry: Bad weekend in the "Natti"
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.