Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chiefs updates

Featured Replies

I will not be watching the second half.

 

I was not one of those get rid of Marvin guys, but this team is just embarrasing. I am starting to think a change is needed.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
How can Marvin not have this team prepared after three horrible losses than a Bye? What's wrong with him and this team?

 

From top to bottom this org. like the other pro sports team in Cincy is very sub par. Have been for a long time

  • Author

I've been drinking the Marvin Lewis Koolaid for the last 5 years. I just put my cup down

On another note, I am very very pleased the Browns passed up Adrian Peterson, the whole AFC N appreciates that.

  • Author

Hey why not waste a challenge here also:madman:

Marvin does know you can challenge a spot? At least he does it at the wrong time...

A Froste Rucker sighting???

  • Author
Still hope...

 

Not even a glimmer:cry: Well maybe just a glimmer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.