50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Raceland
    • Nicholas County

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris had several key players not playing that night due to injuries.

Two Paris players were ejected, the RB & a DB due to racial slurs being slung to them, and

they reacted...

But Nicholas does have some nice football players, and they are coming off big knocking Paris out of district play.

I look for Nicholas to play a close game with Raceland in the first half, but Raceland will adjust at half and put it away in the last half of the game.

Sounds like a pattern. Sad really, the coaching staff needs to take care of this. Absolutely no excuse for it. And before anyone starts, it speaks volumes for anyone that even attempts to defend it...

This thread is rediculous... I'll partake in the discussion at hand. Raceland better be careful... Nicholas is better than previous years. Comparing them on film was like apples and oranges from previous years to this year. I really respect both programs and expect a war in this one. As usual... whoever travels usually has some lag. Raceland is so well coached it's tough to bet against them. Good luck to both programs!

As for the racial slurs, outbursts, lack of control by the staff, Bourbon Co... leave that for the watercoolers or start a thread ladies and gentlemen. This Thread is Raceland/Nicholas... want to discuss the program at Paris, my office is down at Blanton Collier.

Good luck Jackets and Rams... We have a lot of respect for both programs. Good luck on the rest of the season! :ylsuper:

Let's keep this thread about game predictions.

Thank You Paris Pride we have the same respect for you guys as well. As for the game at Raceland it should be a good one. The Coaches at Raceland are a class act and do a outstanding job. Nicholas has been struggling the past few weeks and the injury to #11 the Q.B. hurts but their back up is very capable of getting the job done. Good luck to both teams.

Thank You Paris Pride we have the same respect for you guys as well. As for the game at Raceland it should be a good one. The Coaches at Raceland are a class act and do a outstanding job. Nicholas has been struggling the past few weeks and the injury to #11 the Q.B. hurts but their back up is very capable of getting the job done. Good luck to both teams.

Any word on your QB? Is he going to be okay for Friday?