Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Brohm, ZERO regrets....

Featured Replies

U of L's Brian Brohm has no regrets playing senior year

 

I believe him. I think he knows that if he went pro, it would've been lower than he would like. Also, that team would likely be struggling, and he'd be on the sidelines. Here, he isn't winning as he'd like, but it has ZERO to do with his performance. I am so glad he came back, and I feel that it will be a huge assist to his CAREER.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

^ IMO, there is no way that he is costing himself any money....

^ IMO, there is no way that he is costing himself any money....

 

At this point of the season, can you honestly say that his earning potential has risen compared to the start of the season when he was projected as the NO. 1 pick ?

I think he is still a number 1 pick. What has he himself done to make anyone think otherwise?

I think he is still a number 1 pick. What has he himself done to make anyone think otherwise?

 

If anything he has answered the one question that loomed over his head, "Can Brohm stay healthy." His stats are great. He has proven himself to be a winner. He won't be punished for his defenses' lack of ability.

Why should he? The team may not be doing as well as anticipated, but Brohm is still putting up great numbers.

 

NFL scouts are smart enough to know that he's a top pick, even if the Cards finish with a sub-par record.

There is no way he will be the number 1 pick!

He wouldn't have been the #1 pick last year, won't this year. But I don't think any QB will be the #1 pick this year.

 

I admire him for making the decision and dealing with it all as well as he has. I don't think he has cost himself any money and will just mature because of his decision. He will be a first rounder and I hope he has a long an fruitful NFL career!

I admire him for staying. The money's there this year and a year in college is priceless.

Maybe I'm living in a shell, maybe I think some of you guys are dreaming...... Just dont see how BB is the No. 1 Pick. Yes, he is a gifted athlete however, I just dont see him increasing his value with the Losses and INT's he has put up lately. Sure, we all know that the Car 's have no D. But the games against Syracuse and Utah, the Offense struggled early and was partially responsible for the hole the team was in.... Yes, they almost came back. I think his lack of mobility, and willingness to run coupled with his questionable durability have to weight against him in the final analysis. He will be drafted high, we will make $,$$$,$$$.$$ but he wont be the No. 1 pick, JMHO.

Why should he? The team may not be doing as well as anticipated, but Brohm is still putting up great numbers.

 

NFL scouts are smart enough to know that he's a top pick, even if the Cards finish with a sub-par record.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Just wonder if BB can swing a package deal, you know, get Jeff a OC job at the team the signs him... Get Greg a job as Operations Manager and get O a job as Ticket/Marketing director.... All are highly qualified, what a package it would be.....

Im glad he returned for his senior year and to graduate. I just wish it would have been a little better for him and the team this year....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.