Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Elder (OH) Predictions

Who will win, CovCath or Elder? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win, CovCath or Elder?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I come over here to discuss the impending CovCath/Elder matchup and give you guys the skinny on the Elder panthers and there isn't even a prediction thread on this game?? :confused:

 

Can I just not find it??

 

 

-CardinalsFan

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see how CCH's D does against Elder's O.

 

It will also be interesting to see if Buckley is back yet and if he gets any action.

 

I hope , at some point, to see Buck at tailback and Kyle on the wing.

Going to the Pit and trying to get a W is not an easy task for Kentucky teams. If CovCath can get through the first quarter in reasonably good shape, it may be a competitive game.

The last time the Colonels played there, the Colonels were less than a foot from having one of their most memorable victories in the history of the school. This year I just hope they keep it competitive, and most importantly stay healthy.

Elder just came off a big win over Moeller. Do they have a letdown this week, or do they keep on rolling? IMO, teams like Elder don't have letdowns. I expect Elder winning this one by a couple touchdowns at least. Also, will CCH double and triple Rudolph like most other teams making the other skill players step up for Elder? Or after seeing them put up the points against Elder, do they not concentrate as much on Rudolph since it's evident they have other players stepping up right now?

While this is probably not a (in all likelihood) winnable game for the Colonels, it is a good measuring stick for Coach Brossart moving forward. Hopefully they can continue to improve in some areas to set them up for a strong finish to the season and perhaps an unlikely playoff run. Staying healthy is a huge plus for them.

 

An Elder squad looking ahead would help too. :D

The last time the Colonels played there, the Colonels were less than a foot from having one of their most memorable victories in the history of the school. This year I just hope they keep it competitive, and most importantly stay healthy.

 

Hopefully, Awadalla got to see it on film.;)

Tough to win at the pit as a visitor.

Hopefully, Awadalla got to see it on film.;)

 

Ya he got lit up pretty good.

Im not even going to touch this one!

Im not even going to touch this one!

 

I don't blame you a bit for that.

The big "E" from Cincy rolls 48-14

  • Author

I guess I'm confused. I thought CovCath had improved considerably from the beginning of the year? Is that not an accurate statement? Is there anyone that thinks this game is winnable for CovCath?

 

Also, if I recall, didn't Coach Brossart say something at the beginning of the year that going forward, he plans on scheduling less GCL teams due to his opinion that it might be "over" scheduling?

 

-CardinalsFan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.