CovCath/Elder predictions:

Who will win, CovCath or Elder?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, CovCath or Elder?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see how CCH's D does against Elder's O.

It will also be interesting to see if Buckley is back yet and if he gets any action.

I hope , at some point, to see Buck at tailback and Kyle on the wing.

The last time the Colonels played there, the Colonels were less than a foot from having one of their most memorable victories in the history of the school. This year I just hope they keep it competitive, and most importantly stay healthy.

Elder just came off a big win over Moeller. Do they have a letdown this week, or do they keep on rolling? IMO, teams like Elder don't have letdowns. I expect Elder winning this one by a couple touchdowns at least. Also, will CCH double and triple Rudolph like most other teams making the other skill players step up for Elder? Or after seeing them put up the points against Elder, do they not concentrate as much on Rudolph since it's evident they have other players stepping up right now?

While this is probably not a (in all likelihood) winnable game for the Colonels, it is a good measuring stick for Coach Brossart moving forward. Hopefully they can continue to improve in some areas to set them up for a strong finish to the season and perhaps an unlikely playoff run. Staying healthy is a huge plus for them.

An Elder squad looking ahead would help too. :D

The last time the Colonels played there, the Colonels were less than a foot from having one of their most memorable victories in the history of the school. This year I just hope they keep it competitive, and most importantly stay healthy.

Hopefully, Awadalla got to see it on film.;)

I guess I'm confused. I thought CovCath had improved considerably from the beginning of the year? Is that not an accurate statement? Is there anyone that thinks this game is winnable for CovCath?

Also, if I recall, didn't Coach Brossart say something at the beginning of the year that going forward, he plans on scheduling less GCL teams due to his opinion that it might be "over" scheduling?

-CardinalsFan