Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Woodford Co. Predictions

Who wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Czar, I'm interested in hearing on why you are picking Ashland to win this game after you witnessed the JC-Woodford Co. game. Thanks.

Win or loose one thing is for sure the Tomcats will not give up. They are playing much better right now then they were several weeks ago. They very well could be 3-3 right now.

Czar, I'm interested in hearing on why you are picking Ashland to win this game after you witnessed the JC-Woodford Co. game. Thanks.

 

I made a mistake and picked Ashland in the poll. I believe Woodford will win.

Woodford by as much as they want. JV's warm up early in the 2nd half.

Woodford will dominate this week, they will be chopping at the bit to get the next winning streak started.

I'm still not convinced that this Ashland team has the moxy to beat a better football team. Woodford takes this one.

Go Tomcats. I feel good about this one.

Woodford takes this one by 3 td's...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.