Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Woodford Co. Predictions

Who wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was waiting on someone from either of these schools to start this thread but hadnt seen one. Whats everyones thoughts on this big district matchup? Woodford pretty much has the #1 district spot rapped up unless some upsets occur along the way. Woodford is coming off a tough loss while Ashland is coming off its first win over its arch rival.

Blowout

49-7 WC

WC - 101

Ashland - 7

I usely start one but i have been working alot on saturdays.

I would like to see Ashland in this one, but its not going to happen, but then you never know.

WC - 101

Ashland - 7

 

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

 

MAYBE he meant 10 - 7.............:jump::jump::jump::jump::laugh::laugh:

Woodford County can probaly dictate the score, when they put in their reserves, depending on what quarter, Ashland is not the same team, as past year's teams have been, still quarterback shuffeling, and they have been dinged up all year, Woodford County by 40 or more.

I don't know anything about Woodford Co. but from all of the post so far they must be pretty dang good.

 

All I will say is good luck to the Tomcats!! :thumb::thumb:

  • Author

I must be in the minority in this one but I just cant see Woodford running away with this one. I do believe that they will win by around 2 TD's but they wont name the score. The key for Ashland is solid play from their secondary, and getting pressure on Duckworth. If they can do that and put together time consuming drives to keep the Woodford Offense off the field, then they can keep it close. My prediction:

 

Woodford Co.: 35

Ashland: 21

Woodford Co. 35-17.

Woodford beat Montgomery by a touchdown. Montgomery beat Ashland by two in overtime. I don't see this being a blowout. I'll take the Jackets at home, 28-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.