Corbin/Middlesboro Predictions

IM4THEHOUNDS

Who wins this 2A district 8 match-up?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this 2A district 8 match-up?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesboro will give Corbin all they want this Friday, a fact I'm sure the players are well aware of.

The Yellow Jackets have a strong and experienced line that will be a good test for the Corbin lineman, if the Hounds can control the line of scrimmage it could be a long night for Middlesboro. Middlesboro gambles on the defensive side which should result in some good opportunities for the Corbin offense. Big plays will decide this game, if the Middlesboro defense can create more turnovers with their aggressive defense than Corbin can create offensively, they have a shot at winning. I think that Corbin will have the edge though........

Corbin 34 Middlesboro 21

Corbin NEVER underestimates their opponents and certainly don't count their chickens before they hatch. Corbin will go in to the game Friday prepared to meet with an experienced, excellent football team . . . Corbin and Middlesboro always play hard against each other. Corbin pulls this one out though. GO HOUNDS!!

Counting chickens before their hatched sometimes creates laxed attitudes. I think they still need to play one game at a time.

Corbin plays one game at a time and will be ready for Middlesboro. This may be the most important regular season game either team has played in a very long time. Should be a great game and I look forward to being there. Go Hounds!

This is a huge game for both teams. Both teams decided they only wanted 1 annual rivalry, which makes this game really important. Not having Bell on the schedule has to make this one mean more for both teams.

Please explain what you are talking about. 1 annual rivalry??? They have to play each other.

Each of these coaches decided not to get beat on the field. By this I mean that reguardless of the outcome, Bell was much more physical than both the other teams. Kids were getting hurt. Instead of getting in the weightroom and working. They quit.

I have said this before, Corbin coach made the statement he beefed up his schedule....?????? He drop Bell.

Middlesboro does not work hard enough in the off season......Coach, dropped Bell.

Only 1 rivalry game is the explaination...Give me a break.

Please explain what you are talking about. 1 annual rivalry??? They have to play each other.

Each of these coaches decided not to get beat on the field. By this I mean that reguardless of the outcome, Bell was much more physical than both the other teams. Kids were getting hurt. Instead of getting in the weightroom and working. They quit.

I have said this before, Corbin coach made the statement he beefed up his schedule....?????? He drop Bell.

Middlesboro does not work hard enough in the off season......Coach, dropped Bell.

Only 1 rivalry game is the explaination...Give me a break.

I was trying to say a nice excuse. :p

OK my bad...Just have heard every excuse in the world...and we all know why.

It's just the fact that when these schools were beating Bell every year, Bell didn't drop the game.

Middlesboro may have beat Bell 20+ years, they didn't quit.

Corbin was actually competing with Bell.

But back to Middlesboro / Corbin Why will it be close???

OK my bad...Just have heard every excuse in the world...and we all know why.

It's just the fact that when these schools were beating Bell every year, Bell didn't drop the game.

Middlesboro may have beat Bell 20+ years, they didn't quit.

Corbin was actually competing with Bell.

But back to Middlesboro / Corbin Why will it be close???

What makes you think that it will not be close ?