Pulaski County vs North Laurel

Capn Jack

Who wins  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

I would say that is correct, I am looking at a blowout. If Pulaski doesn't put this one away early I will be surprised.:banana:

Nothing personal towards you or Pulaski, but I am hoping you really get a surprise. One of those that makes you sit there and say did that just happen?:eek:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that is correct, I am looking at a blowout. If Pulaski doesn't put this one away early I will be surprised.:banana:

North has usually played their best defense in the first half of play. I still think PC pulls away in the end, but early, this game will be closer than most Maroon fans would like.

I agree with Mountain Thunder. North's defense is awesome in the first half...no one has scored a lot of points on this team before halftime, now by the end of the 3rd and the 4th quarter that's a different story. I say Pulaski pulls away and makes it look like a worse game than it will really be. North's offense leaves the D on the field for to long during the game.

Pulaski 35

North 21

I don't think North has played anyone on PC's level. If PC is firing on all cylenders this game will not even be close. Lets not take it so far to say this QB is better than Cole he still has a few years to prove himself and see if he leads his team as far as Cole did.

So PC is going to score more points on North Laurel than anyone else has so far? NL's defense is better than many are giving them credit for as long as the offense can give them some sustained drives and the O is improving. I think PC wins, but NL keeps it closer than most think.

I think PC will outscore each of those teams because I think they are better than any of them. It can be close if your O is in gear as PC D is improving but still their weakness.

I say PC 56 North 6 when the JV's come in.

This MUST be a tremendous PC team. 56 - 6 when the JV's come in? North's defense is MUCH better than South Laurel's and PC only scored 33 on them! Talk about no respect for North Laurel's defense! My goodness!

There is no way that PC scores 56 on North unless the Jags totally lay down, and I just don't see that happening.

I say PC 56 North 6 when the JV's come in.

Are you serious? I just can't see PC scoring like that on NL's defense. North's O is improving weekly, and against a struggling PC defense, (so I've heard), that could be just the cure for the Jag's offensive ailments. Don't misunderstand me, I think PC will win this game, but IMO it will be a close one, much closer than people are predicting.

NL 24

PC 35