Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County vs North Laurel

Who wins 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • North Laurel
      18%
    • Pulaski County
      81%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Maroons get to make the trip across Hwy 80 once again this week, this time to visit N Laurel. After last weeks scare @ S. Laurel will Coach Hines have his team in the right frame of mind? They seemed to let up quite a bit in the 2nd 1/2 last week. I say Pulaski is finshed overlooking anyone & the Maroons flex their muscle in this 1, beating NL 46-20. Good Luck PC.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope I am wrong, but I don't like NL's chances in this one. They are getting better, but at 0-5, they have to show major improvement this week to get it done.

 

PC 37

NL 20

PC can pick the score in this game.

PC can pick the score in this game.

 

Not really. The North Laurel defense has been pretty solid, although they have tired in the 4th this season as the offense is 3 and out far too often, and that is dangerous against PC. I think NL keeps it close for 3 quarters then PC pulls away for a 2 score + victory.

I believe the PC team speed is going to wear out NL early in the game. This team is a big surprise to me all was quite from the PC camp this summer but they are for real.

NL no disrespect but you have no idea of the speed this team can put on the field. If PC comes to play it will be over at the half.

 

I think they come ready to play,

PC 50

NL 20

I believe the PC team speed is going to wear out NL early in the game. This team is a big surprise to me all was quite from the PC camp this summer but they are for real.
I knew this team had talent all along, it was just a matter of how quickly they would mature. I believe they haven't even tapped their potential yet, when they do it is going to be fun to watch.:ylsuper:

If QB looks pass first before he takes off to run, they could be nearly unstoppable on the Offensive side of the ball. He IMHO will be the best

QB PC has ever produced as I have stated many times on here, over the last few months. If QB takes the pass first before taking off to run, it would make defending them very very hard.

At this point, I would have to say that Pulaski picks the score in this one and wins big. North, going back to last season has lost their last 10 games, and they have lost any confidence they had.

 

Pulaski 42

NL 7

If QB looks pass first before he takes off to run, they could be nearly unstoppable on the Offensive side of the ball. He IMHO will be the best

QB PC has ever produced as I have stated many times on here, over the last few months. If QB takes the pass first before taking off to run, it would make defending them very very hard.

 

If he is better than Cole Draughn was that would be saying a lot. That kid was the total package as a HS QB. Cannon arm, strong legs, could beat you in many ways.

Pulaski-49

North Laurel-21

PC 28

NL 0

 

North Laurel's Offense just can't seem to get it going this year.

Pulaski Co. 42-13.

So PC is going to score more points on North Laurel than anyone else has so far? NL's defense is better than many are giving them credit for as long as the offense can give them some sustained drives and the O is improving. I think PC wins, but NL keeps it closer than most think.

untitled.JPG

So PC is going to score more points on North Laurel than anyone else has so far? NL's defense is better than many are giving them credit for as long as the offense can give them some sustained drives and the O is improving. I think PC wins, but NL keeps it closer than most think.
I would say that is correct, I am looking at a blowout. If Pulaski doesn't put this one away early I will be surprised.:banana:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.