Highlands/Dixie Updates

Birdsfan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its one thing to be objective and raise questions of things on the field but to outright say " I dont have any respect for Highlands coachng staff" that is pretty weak. The Birds are working on some things and why not? A whole quarter to go and he wants the Birds to run the clock out. hahahaha

Its one thing to be objective and raise questions of things on the field but to outright say " I dont have any respect for Highlands coachng staff" that is pretty weak. The Birds are working on some things and why not? A whole quarter to go and he wants the Birds to run the clock out. hahahaha
They really said that?

Ok, that's ridiculous....:thumb:

These guys are blaming the score on the QB switch. :rolleyes:

I'm taking it that they are saying Cecil is a better QB and that Dixie can't adjust to the threat of his running or passing. They are not "blaming" anyone, I think they are complimenting Highlands coaching and depth in having two good Qb's. Learn how to take a compliment!!!:cool:

The color guy does make some nice comments but he also mixes in some weak ones as well. 3 Touchdowns is not much of a lead when you play a passing offense like Dixie. I dont blame Highlands for trying to pad the lead a little more.

in the 4th you can bet they will show respect.