Heisman Race after Week 2...

Riverside 157

Who is the front runner/passer for the Heisman award after week 2? With U of L and UK playing this Saturday, I would anticipate that this is one of the better face to face Heisman games (so far this season...). I think its safe to say, Brohm or Woodson will be taken off the list after this game. Brohm is on the list now, however, with due respect to the blue nation, I mention Woodson as a candidate. (I really dont think he is...). Lets hear it...

Who is the front runner/passer for the Heisman award after week 2? With U of L and UK playing this Saturday, I would anticipate that this is one of the better face to face Heisman games (so far this season...). I think its safe to say, Brohm or Woodson will be taken off the list after this game. Brohm is on the list now, however, with due respect to the blue nation, I mention Woodson as a candidate. (I really dont think he is...). Lets hear it...

Woodson really isn't a legitimate candidate unless his team wins double digit games, and that's probably not going to happen. Brohm will get invited to the ceremony, but I think he's a long shot, too.

Brohm nor Woodson has to be taken off the list after this game. If they both do great then their stock could rise. What if Brohm goes 33-41 for 450yds and 4 TD's while Woodson goes 30-45 for 423yds and 4 TD's. Why would one be taken off the list? I know team performances are involved, whether they should be or not, but as long as this game stays close I see no reason why they both couldn't still be on the list.

Anyone besides me think that we already know who gets invited to NYC?

Booty, Brohm, Brennan, McFadden

That's the list.

Booty shouldn't be in the race at all IMO. Brennan won't win because of his team, and if Brohm or McFadden can help their team to the better finish, that's who wins it.