Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking News...Cleveland is still terrible.

Featured Replies

I agree. He may stink right now, but at least they will be a little more interesting to watch for spectators.

Fans began chanting Brady's name when Anderson was in there.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a Browns fan for years and I just don't see much passion, on either side of the ball.

 

Formations look standard, defensive coverages are tight on the outside and loose in the middle. Not good, not good at all.

Quinn needs to just be in there. Whether it works or not he should be playing.

I can agree but to put Quinn in with the "O" line that exist now in Cleveland would be QB suicide. :eek: I do think that they should just go with him though. Frye is pathetic.

If it's brown...........

I've been a Browns fan for years and I just don't see much passion, on either side of the ball.

 

Formations look standard, defensive coverages are tight on the outside and loose in the middle. Not good, not good at all.

 

Agreed...coaching change is on the horizon...

Things aren't going so well for Chunky Tuna or Romeo since they left Darth Hoodie...

Interesting to see if Quinn goes next week against a poorly rated Cincy defense. At this point, Quinn is no worse than Frye/Anderson.

Interesting to see if Quinn goes next week against a poorly rated Cincy defense. At this point, Quinn is no worse than Frye/Anderson.

Hey now... the Bengals haven't let up a point yet.

Frye and Anderson have shown that they are horrible! Quinn is the future so put him in now!

Frye and Anderson have shown that they are horrible! Quinn is the future so put him in now!

 

 

That worked so well with their last "franchise QB"....

That's the thing, this is a bad organization right now. They certainly don't wanna Tim Couch him, but you can count on him playing very soon.

Do you see the likeness between Weis and Crennel, other than that they worked for the Pats at the same time?

 

Crennel drafts Quinn, Weis's former player.

Both have good young QBs, and refuse to start them in the 1st game of the season, and then lose.

Crennel used 2 QBs, neither worked.

Weis used 3 QBs, none of THEM worked.

Both Weis's team and Crennel's team ARE HORRIBLE.

 

(At least Weis is at a respectable program, where Crennel is in the 2nd worst position in all of football, behind the entire Raider's organization.)

The Browns are pathetic, a bit better with Anderson but they still stink. I thought they were better with DA in '06, how can the coaching staff be so clueless about the QB situation. That franchise is a mess, 10 starting QB's since 1999, no coach can survive under those circumstances.

Dallas won two games today. The more Cleveland sucks the happier they are.

I can't tell if the Steely McBeams are that good or if the Browns are that bad.

 

The real sad thing is it was difficult to watch, even for a diehard Steeler fan. I stopped watching about midway through the third quarter.

 

I've always disliked the Brown Spots, but it's really not even good sport making fun of them anymore. Kind of like beating up on a crippled kid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.