Breaking News...Cleveland is still terrible.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a Browns fan for years and I just don't see much passion, on either side of the ball.

Formations look standard, defensive coverages are tight on the outside and loose in the middle. Not good, not good at all.

Agreed...coaching change is on the horizon...

Do you see the likeness between Weis and Crennel, other than that they worked for the Pats at the same time?

Crennel drafts Quinn, Weis's former player.

Both have good young QBs, and refuse to start them in the 1st game of the season, and then lose.

Crennel used 2 QBs, neither worked.

Weis used 3 QBs, none of THEM worked.

Both Weis's team and Crennel's team ARE HORRIBLE.

(At least Weis is at a respectable program, where Crennel is in the 2nd worst position in all of football, behind the entire Raider's organization.)

The Browns are pathetic, a bit better with Anderson but they still stink. I thought they were better with DA in '06, how can the coaching staff be so clueless about the QB situation. That franchise is a mess, 10 starting QB's since 1999, no coach can survive under those circumstances.

I can't tell if the Steely McBeams are that good or if the Browns are that bad.

The real sad thing is it was difficult to watch, even for a diehard Steeler fan. I stopped watching about midway through the third quarter.

I've always disliked the Brown Spots, but it's really not even good sport making fun of them anymore. Kind of like beating up on a crippled kid.