Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking News...Cleveland is still terrible.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter how bad your Qb's are, I wouldn't have subjected a rook to that type of beating. I still remember Klingler's first start against Pittsburgh, that couldn't have helped his confidence.

Everytime I think about starting a Rookie I see Tim Couch. If he is the Future of this team please don't put him out there yet, Let Anderson get beat up while this oline meshes with one another.

Please dont Tim Couch him!! That is hilarious, although we could also say dont Ryan Leaf him either! But I do agree let the other two QB's take the beating and give Brady until next year!

Everytime I think about starting a Rookie I see Tim Couch. If he is the Future of this team please don't put him out there yet, Let Anderson get beat up while this oline meshes with one another.

 

Just because Couch couldn't deal with it doesn't mean all rookie QB's should be benched. What's to say Quinn isn't the next Peyton? I mean, I don't think he will be that good, but then again, who thought Tom Brady would be as good as he turned out?

Just because Couch couldn't deal with it doesn't mean all rookie QB's should be benched. What's to say Quinn isn't the next Peyton? I mean, I don't think he will be that good, but then again, who thought Tom Brady would be as good as he turned out?
:thumb: I think he has a shot a being really good, but he needs to learn at this level before he plays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.