East Carter 35 Racland 25

Ram

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This score will surprise lots of folks including east carter fans. East has talent and they are physical! but Kudos have to go out to what has to be one of the more promising young head coaches in the state in Aaron Baldwin (and his staff). He took one week and changed things completely offensively and it paid off big time.

The Raiders just took the Rams out behind the woodshed even with all the penalties and the early deficit due to special teams.

Raceland looked to be missing their two best linebackers for most of the game...any word on those two young men #20 and #35.

Congrats to Baldwins Boys and good luck to the Rams

This score will surprise lots of folks including east carter fans. East has talent and they are physical! but Kudos have to go out to what has to be one of the more promising young head coaches in the state in Aaron Baldwin (and his staff). He took one week and changed things completely offensively and it paid off big time.

The Raiders just took the Rams out behind the woodshed even with all the penalties and the early deficit due to special teams.

Raceland looked to be missing their two best linebackers for most of the game...any word on those two young men #20 and #35.

Congrats to Baldwins Boys and good luck to the Rams

#20 missed the 2nd.half after a shoulder injury near halftime, and #35 was out due to ?viral infection should know the status of both either tomorrow or Monday.

And not just any district game either- it's the Fairview game. :fight: Hoofy has some work to do. If common opponents are any indication Fairview is going to be a tough out.

I don't think common opponents mean much of anything around this area. It doesn't bare any significance with me what-so-ever.

Man alive.... before the season started I thought Belfry's schedule was good...but not great... but with the emergence of SV as a very improved team, and East Carter who has had a couple quality performances, their schedule is alot tougher than I initially thought.

Could Raceland been looking ahead. Paceland looked very good against Ashland. Congrats to the Raiders......

That could have possibly been a part of it, like I said this one was a textbook trap game - coming off the win vs. Ashand to an off week and with Fairview coming up next week.

I do know that regardless the bottom line that a pretty decent and improving East Carter came in to play. They whipped us and there should be no excuses from the Rams side of things.