Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter 35 Racland 25

Featured Replies

Sounds like East Carter came out to play and took care of business. I just hope that the Raceland players learned something from this game.

 

High School Football is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This score was a big surprise to me.

Fairview rolls in next week.

I was just told two of Fairview's best defensive players were ejected in their win over Nicholas County.

I like my crow with some A-1 sauce.

 

East is the team to watch from here on out. I'm not sure that bye week helped Raceland. Hats off to the Raiders and good luck to them the rest of the way. I am sure the Raceland staff will make the adjustments they need to make for next week.

Bummer.

 

Good luck next week w/ Fairview.

First off thanks for the updates Ram and really suprised East scoring 35

I like my crow with some A-1 sauce.

 

East is the team to watch from here on out. I'm not sure that bye week helped Raceland. Hats off to the Raiders and good luck to them the rest of the way. I am sure the Raceland staff will make the adjustments they need to make for next week.

East gets the Devils in Week 5.

Congratulations East. You guys are for real. Raceland will get back to work and be ready for next week.

Congratulations East. You guys are for real. Raceland will get back to work and be ready for next week.

Fairview must be for real.

They shut out East.

Congratulations to East Carter on the win. Through the years East Carter kids have never quit when behind in a game and tonight was no exception.

Tough loss for the Rams. Back to work on Monday ( probably Saturday). Big district game coming up.

First of all, Congrats to East Carter - your team came in our house and took it to us after falling behind. East deserved the win.

 

I was worried about this game, first of all bc East is not bad at all and we were coming off an emotional win vs. Ashland - to a bye week - with Fairview coming up next week. Text boook scenerio for a "Trap game".

 

As for Raceland, all you can do is learn from it, get back to work this week and prepare for arch rival / district rival Fairview.

Back to work on Monday ( probably Saturday). Big district game coming up.

 

And not just any district game either- it's the Fairview game. :fight: Hoofy has some work to do. If common opponents are any indication Fairview is going to be a tough out.

  • Author
First off thanks for the updates Ram and really suprised East scoring 35

 

No problem, wish I could have given better news for the Raceland fans.

 

I think East has worked out some the problems they had early on. They are going to surprise more teams then Raceland. I was told East played very aggressive and physical football. Congratulations to East on a solid win.

 

I was also told that Raceland just played very weak and uninspired. I hate the buy week, teams always play differently after that buy week. If we have to have it, I wish they would move it between the regular season and the playoffs. This is not making any excuses, East came out with a goal and executed their plan and won the game. They deserved it and out played Raceland.

 

I think East has worked out some the problems they had early on. They are going to surprise more teams then Raceland. I was told East played very aggressive and physical football. Congratulations to East on a solid win.

 

I was also told that Raceland just played very weak and uninspired. I hate the buy week, teams always play differently after that buy week. If we have to have it, I wish they would move it between the regular season and the playoffs. This is not making any excuses, East came out with a goal and executed their plan and won the game. They deserved it and out played Raceland.

:thumb: :thumb: Great Post,when you get beat all you can do is acknowledge it, give credit where it is due and go on.

The game was closer than I thought.

I'm not suprised East won but the score does suprise me. I really thought this would have been a low scoring game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.