East Carter 35 Racland 25

Ram

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this say about Fairview and Raceland, considering that Fairview shut out East Carter?

It says that Raceland is going to loose if they don't show up to play. I am very disappointed with Raceland's uninspired performance, they were flat and got manhandled.

I think people, including myself, have been telling people how good Raceland is, and the players started believing it. Wake up Raceland or you will lose many more.

That could have possibly been a part of it, like I said this one was a textbook trap game - coming off the win vs. Ashand to an off week and with Fairview coming up next week.

I do know that regardless the bottom line that a pretty decent and improving East Carter came in to play. They whipped us and there should be no excuses from the Rams side of things.

Ashland is horrible, that win means nothing right now. Fairview is rolling right now

Ashland is horrible, that win means nothing right now. Fairview is rolling right now

I didn't say anything about Fairview, this thread was on Raceland and East Carter. All I said about Fairview was that imo the Raceland staff would have the Rams focused for next weeks game. I realize that Fairview is playing well and never said anything otherwise. Nothing biting today. :D

No problem, wish I could have given better news for the Raceland fans.

I think East has worked out some the problems they had early on. They are going to surprise more teams then Raceland. I was told East played very aggressive and physical football. Congratulations to East on a solid win.

I was also told that Raceland just played very weak and uninspired. I hate the buy week, teams always play differently after that buy week. If we have to have it, I wish they would move it between the regular season and the playoffs. This is not making any excuses, East came out with a goal and executed their plan and won the game. They deserved it and out played Raceland.

East finally stuck Carroll at back where he is the best at. They went with a lot of Damrons style and it prevailed. You just don't come straight into a coaching position and mix everything up all at one time. It has to be a gradual process over a couple years. In todays Indepenent Coach B. admitted he was trying to be too fancy with his play calling the past 2 games. He changed his approach and woolah...it worked. congrats. to Coach B. and the boys...... good job.........

It says that Raceland is going to loose if they don't show up to play. I am very disappointed with Raceland's uninspired performance, they were flat and got manhandled.

I think people, including myself, have been telling people how good Raceland is, and the players started believing it. Wake up Raceland or you will lose many more.

I thought the opposite. After losing so many from last season, I was thinking 4 or 5 wins this season. After Ashland, I was like ,maybe I'm wrong. But now, losing to East (by getting ran all over- 317 Yds) and seeing that Ashland is horrible, Rams may only get 5 wins. Hope I'm wrong.

East finally stuck Carroll at back where he is the best at. They went with a lot of Damrons style and it prevailed. You just don't come straight into a coaching position and mix everything up all at one time. It has to be a gradual process over a couple years. In todays Indepenent Coach B. admitted he was trying to be too fancy with his play calling the past 2 games. He changed his approach and woolah...it worked. congrats. to Coach B. and the boys...... good job.........

I was wondering if Carroll played RB or QB. I also think he is more suited for the RB position.