Strahan named captain????

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Tom Coughlin let a group of 10 players select the captains for the year. The Giants used to switch it up every game, but they changed that this year.

You guys act like you know what is going on inside the Giants locker room. This year according to every blogger close to the Giants, they are acting MORE like a team. Strahan talked to many of the players every day while he was gone pondering his decision.

It's not as bad in New York as you all may think. It's not like half their team has been arrested in the past year or something...

Actually the NFL is making the clubs select one captain on both O and D this season. Marvin Lewis commented about this a week or so again, he said it wasn't something he would do but it's a league wide thing. I know Manning and Brees both had the "C" on their chests last night.

Actually the NFL is making the clubs select one captain on both O and D this season. Marvin Lewis commented about this a week or so again, he said it wasn't something he would do but it's a league wide thing. I know Manning and Brees both had the "C" on their chests last night.

Eli will have an 'S' on his...:rolleyes:

Strahan isn't the first player to do so. Many players have skipped camp before, but because it's Michael Strahan and because it's New York, everyone is throwing a fit. It's not a big deal to the Giants...why should it be for anyone else?

I never said it was a big deal. I'm just saying that they chose him for captain because they were envious. Honestly, there's not another person on 'D' that would be worthy, IMO. Osi's too young.

Did Chase make special teams captain?

I never said it was a big deal. I'm just saying that they chose him for captain because they were envious. Honestly, there's not another person on 'D' that would be worthy, IMO. Osi's too young.

Did Chase make special teams captain?

Forget it, I just saw that Feagles did...:irked:

On a side note, about freakin time that they updated their website. It may have been worst in the league...