History of Louisville St. X and Louisville Trinity

Qryche11

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In actuality we were out manned in '95 AND '04...got shell shocked then hungry in '05....and the tales have long since turned....

I'm not to sure we were out manned in '04, yes we lost, but there was some pretty good talent that year, it just wasn't seasoned. I blame it on the Brohm era. But to Riverside's music, X doesn't play Queen, "We will Rock you" type of music, so I don't see it happening this year.

VT - Please explain what you meant by the "I blame it on the Brohm era." I thought all Rock supporters have the highest admiration for the golden boy. He had an outstanding carrer at Trinity.

Brohm did have an outstanding career at Trinity. This discussion is old and doesn't need to be re-hashed.

I am sure he is debating this with an X fan in heaven! :thumb:

And we all know heaven is full of X fans!!! He might be outnumbered.:D

FYI-had a great conversation about good ole LSU last night with a mutual family member of his/mine. Pretty neat what Rockland did for him-I obtained all the details about the ceremony. :thumb:

Actually, if you include the new baseball stadium, X is ahead 2-1.:ylsuper:

I guess you could also add on the new soccer/lacross field, the new track & field facilities and the georgeous new six-court tennis complex, which would then make it 5-1 in favor of the Tigers. We're also ahead 1-0 in swimming pools. :flame: :cry: