Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Co at Boone Co predictions

Who wins? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Campbell Co.
      45%
      34
    • Boone Co.
      54%
      40

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Camels roam on over to Boone Co. for a district game.

 

Doubt Camels match the passing yards from last year as that would be hard to do, but will the offenses still dominate this game.

 

How will CC stop Farris? Boone County seems a tad inconsistant in games but when they are on, they are really on.

 

Thoughts?

Close game. I think the Camels had to replace too many players and Boone returns a lot of starters. I'll take Boone in a squeeker.

Taking Boone in a close game...when in doubt go with the team who has the player who can change the game and that would be Farris

I think the Camels get the Rebels this week. Kidwell will have another solid game and the Camel Defense will prepare well enough to keep Farris to a couple TD's and not 4 or 5 like he has been achieving.

Campbell will limit Farris unlike most teams on Boone's schedule. Boone's QB will have to play well for the Rebels to win. Great game. Boone has a home field and revenge advantage. Could go either way. Good luck to both teams.

Should be a good one. I'll take Boone at home, 28-20.

The Question is going to be . . .Can CC's defense stop Farris? There has been tons of talk about the Camels defense.This is the week where they can prove they're the best in NKY. The Camels offense hasn't had any trouble scoring the past couple of weeks. I look for the Camels to attack Boone's secondary by throwing most of the game. If CC's offense doesn't turn the ball over the Camels will walk away with there 3rd win.

Mr.Farris, Home field advantage, and the first home game this season in florence, I'll take the rebels in this one. 24-14

I give Boone the slight edge, 21-17...

I think this might turn out to be a high scoring game with both offenses seem to be clicking on all cylinders. I'll take Boone in a close game......

I think this is the Camels year, they finally got a defense to go with there high powered offense, CC 24 BC 17

I think this is the Camels year, they finally got a defense to go with there high powered offense, CC 24 BC 17

 

I was thinking the same thing.

I think this is the Camels year, they finally got a defense to go with there high powered offense, CC 24 BC 17

 

What were last years two wins against Boone co.? A fluke?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.