Campbell Co at Boone Co predictions

Who wins?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Campbell Co.
    • Boone Co.

I really like the Camels "D".....I know Boone has a great running game (like always), however, in the long run I am more concerned about the Camels "D" facing a good passing team. As I stated before the season started the "D" will carry the Camels (especailly early) this season. Having seen the Camels play twice this year, the Offense still needs much work and more experience.

Should be a very close game.....Boone gets the edge at home, Boone by 2pts.

Hope I am wrong and the CAMELS pull it off.....would be a great early season win for them to build on.

I am going to take Campbell in a shootout, Saurbeck (spell check) I feel will keep Farris in check most of the night. Camels win 34- 27

How are you going to say one person is going to keep Farris in check. He has run over both teams they have played this year and that 11 players trying to stop him I have no idea how one player is

How are you going to say one person is going to keep Farris in check. He has run over both teams they have played this year and that 11 players trying to stop him I have no idea how one player is

Corey will get his numbers, but may not get enough of them. I believe that is what he means. If not, I guess I really can't speak jive.:D

Campbell Co. will win this one. Last year they had trouble stopping 1 good reciever and i think this year they will have even more trouble trying to stop 4 or 5 good ones. Also the defense is looking better than ever. I'll take the Fighting Camels by at least a Touchdown.

Campbell Co. will win this one. Last year they had trouble stopping 1 good reciever and i think this year they will have even more trouble trying to stop 4 or 5 good ones. Also the defense is looking better than ever. I'll take the Fighting Camels by at least a Touchdown.

Sorry, and I meant Boone County is going to have trouble stopping the Camels Recievers.