Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette/Franklin County Predictions

Who will win this game? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Lafayette
      47%
    • Franklin County
      52%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins? I say Lafayette struggles to put points on the board aganist the Flyer D. The Flyers are home this week, and its always tough to play at FC, just ask my friends at Lexington Catholic! Flyers win 28-21!

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an excitng game. Look for a ton of offense from both teams.

 

I am sticking with the Flyers to pull out the win.

Lafayette by 14. Defense I heard has the potential to be the one of the best in the state. Offensively they have Logan Bunch enough said.

FC has been tough the last two years but the graduation of Ammons keeps me off their bandwagon for now. Lafayette by 14.

FC will be up to the challenge in the home opener. FC- 28 LHS-21.

I'd have to say Lafayette by a TD in a great game

Even without Ammons, County wins, 28-21.

Lafayette 35-27.

I just think the difference in this game will be Defense. That is why I am going with FCHS.

Defense, Franklin gave up 15 points to a Waggener team that returned virtually no one from a mediocre team? Lafayette by 14.

I'm going with Franklin Co., gotta stick with the home team.:D

Defense, Franklin gave up 15 points to a Waggener team that returned virtually no one from a mediocre team? Lafayette by 14.

 

 

I agree the Flyer defense was average at best against Waggener. Hope the Flyer players wake up and rise to the occasion. Lafayette did not play up to their potential either against North Bullit.

Franklin County will pull out the victory, I wasn't to impress with the Flyers last week, they played a good offensive first half, seemed to need a little improvement, Metcalf is the key player to this offensive, Passing game seems to be a little dull...Ammons was a major loss, Good LUCK TO THE FLYERS THIS SEASON!

 

..Flyers 28

..Lafayette 21

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.