Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Speed or Size?

Size or Speed? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Size or Speed?

    • Size
      0%
      0
    • Speed
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've seen some very good teams go up against a speedier team and leave with a loss and looked bad too! Speed baby, give me speed!:dancingpa

God help the poor soul who is the first to vote "size" in this poll. The verbal assaults could be quite unbearable.;)

God help the poor soul who is the first to vote "size" in this poll. The verbal assaults could be quite unbearable.;)

 

It would probably be a soccer coach.

 

Oh, wait they would get verbally assaulted anyway.

It would probably be a soccer coach.

 

Oh, wait they would get verbally assaulted anyway.

 

If I were a soccer coach, I'd still want speed over size!

Strength punishes, but Speed kills.

Easy.

 

I appoligize, I didn't mean to use the "S" word in an open forum.:D

I appoligize, I didn't mean to use the "S" word in an open forum.:D

:D

.

If I were a soccer coach, I'd still want speed over size!

 

It's no fun when I have to explain. I was making a joke that a soccer coach would, inaccuratly, assume that you would want size over speed in football. With him knowing that in soccer you would want speed and indurance. I was kidding.:D

It's no fun when I have to explain. I was making a joke that a soccer coach would, inaccuratly, assume that you would want size over speed in football. With him knowing that in soccer you would want speed and indurance. I was kidding.:D

I know, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist!:D

I know, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist!:D

 

Don't get me started. I'm in football mode, and using the "S" word is really bringing me down. I'm sorry I brought it up. I just trying to pass time for 18 hours, then I'm good.:D

You know, there aren't a whole lot of sports where speed doesn't get you a decided advantage over size. Sumo wrestling, maybe...

Without a doubt Both.

If I had to select one SPEED, but like it has been said before. BOTH would be my preference.

If I had to select one SPEED, but like it has been said before. BOTH would be my preference.

 

Well duh...:p:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.