Who was the Commonwealth's Best team in 2006....

RockPride

Which team was the best in KY, in 2006?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Which team was the best in KY, in 2006?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very hard for me to judge as I know most all of these teams very well and they are very close to each other in quality.

I voted for Trinity based on the path they had to take and the convincing fashion that they won the championship but I could have easily been swayed if we were on a bar stool.

Before I saw the state championships last year, I would have picked Male, but you did say TEAM.

After the state championships I almost said NCC, but after thinking on it I remembered the fine performance of CCH. But I don't think CCH would have beat Trinity, so now I'm sure.

Trinity.

Easy enough to follow?

This is very hard for me to judge as I know most all of these teams very well and they are very close to each other in quality.

I voted for Trinity based on the path they had to take and the convincing fashion that they won the championship but I could have easily been swayed if we were on a bar stool.

Before I saw the state championships last year, I would have picked Male, but you did say TEAM.

After the state championships I almost said NCC, but after thinking on it I remembered the fine performance of CCH. But I don't think CCH would have beat Trinity, so now I'm sure.

Trinity.

Easy enough to follow?

Someone must have been on a bar stool to make such a quote about CovCath been the best team in the state in 2006. We'll never know who was so all of this is speculation. Ok, CovCath beat Boone and Boone beat Ryle, but Trinity killed Ryle in the state. The 41-6 could have been worst but most every T player was in that game. Maybe CovCath can schedule a game with the Rocks in the next year or two and settle this issue.

Someone must have been on a bar stool to make such a quote about CovCath been the best team in the state in 2006. We'll never know who was so all of this is speculation. Ok, CovCath beat Boone and Boone beat Ryle, but Trinity killed Ryle in the state. The 41-6 could have been worst but most every T player was in that game. Maybe CovCath can schedule a game with the Rocks in the next year or two and settle this issue.

I voted for Trinity.:confused:

Lighten up, I was just having fun with the thread.:D