Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Louisville reach the Final Four in the next 5 years?

Can Louisville get back to the FF in the next 5 years? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Can Louisville get back to the FF in the next 5 years?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Start your own thread, this one's about Louisville. :cool:

 

Does it say All Universe or Moderator under your name?:D :banana:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't surprise me at all...Talk about a crazy thread....:creepy: :argue: :fight: :lol:

I personally didn't want him at U.K. like a lot of others did so it wouldn't bother me as much. That thread if it ever came about would be fun to just sit back and read though. :scared: :lol: :lol:

Start your own thread, this one's about Louisville. :cool:

(billyrayjoebob): Does it say All Universe or Moderator under your name?

 

 

Oh Boy!! :scared: Here we go. hang on people , this could get to be a lot of fun!! :lol: :jump: :dancingpa

  • Author

Oh Boy!! :scared: Here we go. hang on people , this could get to be a lot of fun!! :lol: :jump: :dancingpa

 

Now if it was you rambler, I might....He's not worth it...:lol:

(billyrayjoebob): Does it say All Universe or Moderator under your name?

 

 

Oh Boy!! :scared: Here we go. hang on people , this could get to be a lot of fun!! :lol: :jump: :dancingpa

 

These Louisville fans have such giant chips on their shoulders, they even get testy when you try to give them a compliment. Can I change my vote to no? :lol:

I voted no, but they will be very tough this up coming season.

These Louisville fans have such giant chips on their shoulders, they even get testy when you try to give them a compliment. Can I change my vote to no? :lol:

I voted yes as well billy, the question was do you think that they will be in final four.................not do you want to them to be in a final four. ;):D If that were the case mine would have been a very loud NO. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I do agree about the chip on their shoulders though :D they are going to have to see a chiropractor about that one :eek: :lol: )

Yes, I think they will.

Yes, I think Pitino will be at Louisville at least 5 more years.

MBWC if we aren't in 5 years Billy G's house will be sitting in the middle of the ocean. I say yes UL will get back in within the next 5 years.

HT, I believe you are correct on both counts!!:thumb:

No doubt about it Pitino will find a way to get his team there

If Pitino stays, then UL will make it back. Maybe this year........

Maybe this year if they are going to, but I'm going to agree with some of the others on this point: Pitino may be in his final years of coaching, so time is of the esscence now..

I voted yes. I believe the next 2 seasons they have a great chance. After that it depends on the recruits they bring in and how long players stay.

I really think that they will be back there at some point in the next 3 years.

Louisville should be there this next season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.