NKY Freshman Football

BlueBoy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name is True and he is a stud, probably 6'2" 190lbs He plays RB for the Spartans but probably projects as a TE for the Birds. I think he has a younger brother that is pretty good too.

That's really too bad for him. :cry: A kid of his size and ball handling ability would be a dream come true for Tom at RB. I know for a fact that if he had his druthers, this boy would be the perfect size to play RB in his offense. Personally, I like the little scrappy guys we've had lately.

His name is True and he is a stud, probably 6'2" 190lbs He plays RB for the Spartans but probably projects as a TE for the Birds. I think he has a younger brother that is pretty good too.

I saw the kid on the diamond 2 years ago and you could see that he was going to be a big kid. I'm shocked, though, that he's actually 190 right now.

I saw the kid on the diamond 2 years ago and you could see that he was going to be a big kid. I'm shocked, though, that he's actually 190 right now.

Senior weight is 185 and he came it at 184 1/2 so I strongly assume he was watching his pounds so I figure he will go up to 190 or better as the season goes on. He is every bit of 185 and I bet nearly 190 now a week after weigh ins.

Senior weight is 185 and he came it at 184 1/2 so I strongly assume he was watching his pounds so I figure he will go up to 190 or better as the season goes on. He is every bit of 185 and I bet nearly 190 now a week after weigh ins.

Wow.

By no measure is this a cut on the kid, but I watched a lot of NKYFL senior games last year, including several Spartans games and I don't remember him running over a lot of kids. He does have the one thing you can't teach though... size. If he gets the "killer instinct"... watch out. My kid said the hardest to tackle, by a large margin above everyone else, in recent NKYFL history was Simpson for the Raiders, Kelly and Buzzy for CCRD, Tywan ?? (sp) for BT and some 15 yr old (maybe 16) from NFF. After having seen all of those kids run the ball, I think he is correct. What schools did they go to?