Trinity Fans:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a very high ratio. Shawn for sure, Mike Snyder, Barry King, Blake Nix/Alex Temple, Will Reuff. I'm probably forgetting a few.

BTW, Shawn didn't start as a sophomore...

Picture day was today player intros, and Hot Dogs..all in all a nice evening...but HOT HOT HOT.

I just callem as I see'em...Barry Swisher had made a secret call to Coach B & C on the finer details of the wishbone, but you let the cat out the bag. Looks like the Rocks will have to go back to the basic's (pass alot).

Little Petrino will definitely be missed. How many times has a sophomore started on defense for Trinity? How many times has that sophomore gone on to be all state his senior year? He was one of the best tacklers on the team and had a nasty attitude in the secondary. Check out the Male game for hits on Beaumont and check out the X game after the interception and see who he seeks out and lights up.

Didn't Andy Murray, Carwell Gardner, Mike Pfeiffer, and Donnie Gardner all start as sophmores and go on to be all state? Anybody old enough to remember the mid 80's?

That would have been my senior year, & while I can't definitively say they all started the whole year I seem to remember them all seeing significant playing time, except for Donnie since he was only a freshman.