Trinity Fans:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ In 2006 Trinity gave up 212 points... as I said, FOR TRINITY that is a lot of points. Only in 1995 and 1998 did T's D give up more points (213 both years). Of course in 2006 when they were busy scoring 633 pts one really didn't notice the 212. P.S. WELCOME ROCKWATCHER!

You are right that is a lot of points for Trinity,but I wonder how many were scored on the 2nd,3rd,strings? I believe the first string was only scored on a few times.I think it's great that Coach Bean puts in the younger guys to get them ready for next year. Also I think some points were scored on the special teams

Honestly I have had some issues about our defense recently and Terry's lack of adjusting to gametime situations...hopefully that won't bite us in the near future, but there have certainly been a game or two that we've won in spite of our defense.

Honestly I have had some issues about our defense recently and Terry's lack of adjusting to gametime situations...hopefully that won't bite us in the near future, but there have certainly been a game or two that we've won in spite of our defense.

In my earlier post and in Rockwatcher's post, alot of points have been scored on the 2nd and 3rd string units, besides from special teams that normally have non-starters on the field. There is a difference in Bean's style and Coach K's style. Coach K hardly played his 2nd/3rd units until LATE into the game, which hurt the ROCKS three years ago. So, I'm not sure why you would have a issue with Bean's defense. Maybe Bean's first year on board might have raised a few eyebrows, but certainly not the last two years. Bean prepare's for the future year, as well as the current year.

I didn't disagree with you, sure Coach K had better defenses because he left his starters in the game 98% of the time. Coach Bean tends to get more players in the game than Coach K.....which means more experience...and probably better morale.

Intra squad scrimmage this Saturday, should be alot of fun to watch. Cookout this Wednesday with intro to all players in the program. This is alway fun to figure out what the boys are saying in the microphone. Their not afraid to talk to people one on one, but put them in front of everyones parents....da da da I'm Grrrreeeeggg.

I heard that Scott Radcliff a junior receiver was doing very well and should be a big help to the receiver group.

The kid who transfered from St.X, Zack Slayton a senior who sat out last year has quit the team, I just heard that today, any one know what happened.

I heard the a soph running back #33 I don't know his name is real quick and could also help in the backfield this year.