Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vermont town bans nudity

Featured Replies

Vermont's infamous naked town is under orders to keep its pants on.

 

On a 3-2 vote, town officials passed an emergency rule Tuesday banning nudity on the main roads and within 250 feet of any school or place of worship, among other places. Anyone still determined to go window shopping au naturale could face a $100 fine.

 

It took an elderly man wearing only a fanny pack and wandering through the center of town last week for the Select Board to decide it had seen enough.

 

http://kevxml.windstream.net/_1_22WZTO105B8BOW__wind.main/apnws/story.htm?kcfg=apart&sin=D8QF36BO0&qcat=USNews&ran=5225&feed=ap&top=1

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just great. There go my vacation plans. I hope I can still get my deposit back. :madman: :madman:

Just great. There go my vacation plans. I hope I can still get my deposit back. :madman: :madman:
Now this part of the article makes more sense. :lol:

On a 3-2 vote, town officials passed an emergency rule Tuesday banning nudity
Now this part of the article makes more sense. :lol:

 

 

 

Someone must have sent them a photo. :irked:

I told my grandpa to at least wear a sweater but he wouldn't listen.

Guess I won't be going back there again! :irked: :lol: :lol:

I told my grandpa to at least wear a sweater but he wouldn't listen.
They thought he was wearing a sweater. :sssh:

I hope the rule isn't enforced in hospitals...

 

"I'm sorry, ma'am, you're going to have to give birth with your pants on."

This news just narrowed down my list of places to retire to...

Is there a picture in the link? :D

 

You really want to see a picture of a naked old man?:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.