Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Update on TaterTot

Featured Replies

As some of you know my 14 year son had a serious dirt bike accident in early May.

 

Just an update on his progress. When I left for a business trip on June 26 he was just out of the wheelchair and on a walker. While I was gone he went from walker to crutches and when I returned home yesterday he walked to me without the aid of either!!!!!:thumb: :thumb:

 

There is still nerve damage on his left leg that prevents him from lifting his left foot/ankle. I am hopeful that in time the nerve will heal and he will again be able to play basketball and run normally. Right now he walks with the aid of a brace in his shoe that runs up his left calf to hold his toes up so he can walk heal to toe. All in all it could have been much worse.

 

Please watch your kids on dirt bikes, and ATV. It can happen very quickly.

 

Thank you all for your well wishes in the past.

 

Tater

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I been wondering about Tatertot and I am so sorry that I haven't asked about him. I am so happy that he is doing so well and I feel sure that with time his nerves will heal.

 

If there is anything I can do, you know that all you have to do is ask. Take care and give Tatertot a big hug for me.

  • Author
I been wondering about Tatertot and I am so sorry that I haven't asked about him. I am so happy that he is doing so well and I feel sure that with time his nerves will heal.

 

If there is anything I can do, you know that all you have to do is ask. Take care and give Tatertot a big hug for me.

 

 

Thanks RebelK. We have to do Melton's soon.

 

Happy Birthday. Whenever it was or is. I have been a little out of touch the last 3 weeks to say the least.

Glad to hear the good news. Tell him to keep fighting and keep up the good progress.

Glad to hear the Tater Tot is doing well, and that you made it home safely.

Hope he fully recovers and all is well.

Awesome news. Sounds like incredible progress has been made thus far.:thumb:

I have a nephew that used to do the motorcross and he had a few spills and crashes that scared him at times, but he got back on and keeps on, glad to here he's O.K.:thumb:

It is good to hear that things are improving. I will continuue to keep you and your son in my Prayers.

Good to hear of the improvement. Please keep us posted.

Tater- the Tot remains in our prayers. Great news to hear.

Good to hear best of luck to him in further recovery.

My brothers friend just recently had a dirtbike accident. He hit a ford 150 head on. Luckily he is just fine and is back to him self...considering he just about bit his tounge off.

So glad to hear the Tot is doing better. Time to count his blessings:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.