Using Bluegrasspreps

Ram

The talk in the "New Setup" thread has got be baffled. Perhaps I navigate BGP differently then many people do. I always start on the front page, with the three revolving pictures, and use the drop down menus at the top to choose the forum that I wish to enter, then when I am done with that forum, I back out to the front page and use the drop down menu again to choose the next forum that I wish to enter, and so on.

I do know that you can hit the "Bluegrasspreps.com" folder at the top of each forum to go to a master list of the forums and choose the forum that you wish to enter. I am aware of the "forum jump" menu at the bottom right hand corner of each forum, but I never use either of these methods.

My question is which method do you use to navigate BGP, or do you use a different method that I am unaware of?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had never even seen the Forum Jump thing until it was mentioned in this thread. I always click on the hyperlink above that says "Bluegrasspreps.com."

I have never used the New Posts feature either. I think I could get into though if I devoted it to it.