Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MTV's Two-A-Days

Featured Replies

IMO it sounds like a very good decision. I believe MTV started filming Etown's team this year, but canceled the project a couple weeks in.

IMO it sounds like a very good decision. I believe MTV started filming Etown's team this year, but canceled the project a couple weeks in.

Are you sure that they canceled? Thought the filming took place and the show should air this fall. Seems like I read that in the Herald-Leader awhile back. Anyone know for sure? Was looking forward to seeing Pettigrew and company. Maybe someone from E-town lurks hear at BGP.

They filmed the whole thing at Etown from what I understand. They filmed at several schools and had to narrow that to 1 for the actual season. From what I understand there wasnt enough turmoil and the team wasnt quite as good at Etown so it was not selected. I dont know who was though.

They filmed the whole thing at Etown from what I understand. They filmed at several schools and had to narrow that to 1 for the actual season. From what I understand there wasnt enough turmoil and the team wasnt quite as good at Etown so it was not selected. I dont know who was though.
Isn't this a shame, if a High School team wasn't selected, because lack of turmoil.

 

What does this say of our society, as to what we viewers like to watch. As for MTV, it's putrid anyway.

:thumb: To the Administration at Scott County.

 

I think it was a great idea not to bring what most likely would have been unwanted attention. It may have been fun for the players to be on tv but it also could have interferred with class work and caused trouble within the team.

Isn't this a shame, if a High School team wasn't selected, because lack of turmoil.

 

What does this say of our society, as to what we viewers like to watch. As for MTV, it's putrid anyway.

:ylsuper: :dancingpa :thumb: The first 2 seasons wasnt very good anyways, and Scott Countys descision was very smart IMO

After being turned down by Lexington Catholic, MTV finally landed in Etown, where basketball coach James Haire and the school agreed to allow the network’s cameras chronicle their season. In return, the Panthers would receive $20,000 and apparel from some of the show’s sponsors.

 

MTV has stopped production at the school. The official word from the network is it doesn’t have enough footage to complete the show, because MTV got involved with Etown after the season had begun. Sources tell TV Timeout that MTV couldn’t get several of Etown’s opponents to consent to MTV shooting footage of their games. I’m told the network discounted the number of games involved in a basketball season and underestimated the amount of time and paperwork it would involve with each game.

 

http://wkyt.mis.net/sportsblog/?p=159

Why not bring more National Spotlight to the largest Basketball machine in the state.

I believe if two a days had done Scott Countys team last year they would of not won the state.

Why would they use "two a days" for a basketball production?

Hmmm!

Why would they use "two a days" for a basketball production?

Why change the name of something popular?

I've never associated 2adays with basketball. When I hear two a days, I know it's football time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.