Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Players In The 13th Region.

Featured Replies

Who do u think the top players in the 13th should be this yr.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have saw

 

Desmond Johnson

Cody Miller

Dustin Day

Josh Whitaker

Blaine Green

Josh Crawford

James David Strange

Josh Whitaker

St John kid

Shawnta Zachery (dark horse)

 

I am sure there are many more good ones, but thats some I have been impressed by.

Brock Leisge is probably the best point guard in the region.

Nick Brumback will probably be rated in the top five.

Adam Rhymer and Josh Caldwell played well in the summer, but their team's performance last year will hurt them in the ratings.

IMO, Seidel from North Laurel has to be one of the best in the region.

From what I have saw

 

Desmond Johnson

Cody Miller

Dustin Day

Josh Whitaker

Blaine Green

Josh Crawford

James David Strange

Josh Whitaker

St John kid

Shawnta Zachery (dark horse)

 

I am sure there are many more good ones, but thats some I have been impressed by.

This is a good list, I would include Vanover and Messer from Barbourville, Madison Johnson and Josh Smith from Corbin, Scalf from Knox Central at times is one of the best, Cody Jones from Whitley (if healthly this year) can play with anyone on this list, Sizemore from Lynn Camp (the couple of times I watched him last year he impressed me with his hustle and quickness) may surprise alot of people this year, Gilbert from South could have a break out year as well.

Garfield Wilson of Cumberland will be IMO,but where he didn't play last year I doubt he will be rated in the top 10.

From what I have saw

 

Desmond Johnson

Cody Miller

Dustin Day

Josh Whitaker

Blaine Green

Josh Crawford

James David Strange

Josh Whitaker

St John kid

Shawnta Zachery (dark horse)

 

I am sure there are many more good ones, but thats some I have been impressed by.

Is he THAT good? :lol:

Shawnta Zachery performed very well at the Blue-Chip camp this past week.

There are a lot of talented players in the region but I think that Crawford of Corbin and Johnson of Cumberland are pretty much the two on a different level. That's not saying the other fine players aren't stars but judging from the past, these two are super star caliber.

There are a lot of talented players in the region but I think that Crawford of Corbin and Johnson of Cumberland are pretty much the two on a different level. That's not saying the other fine players aren't stars but judging from the past, these two are super star caliber.

I agree these two are on a different level, from what I hear the new player at Cumberland may be on this level as well, not seen him play but he passes the look test.

I'm not all that familiar with the 13th, but I have seen Pineville's Dustin Day play four times and he really impresses me. He is around 6'6 and knows how to score. He has to be in the 13th's top 5 without a doubt.

  • Author

You would take Garfiled Wilson over a Josh Caldwell or a Nick Brumback? :confused:, i watched him play he plays hard and has room to improve but hes a semior and hasnt played before this yr.

Brooks Hogue also does an awful lot for Cumberland. He was their most valuable player in a number of games last year. He does all the little things well, plus he can score and rebound.

From what I have saw

 

Desmond Johnson

Cody Miller

Dustin Day

Josh Whitaker

Blaine Green

Josh Crawford

James David Strange

Josh Whitaker

St John kid

Shawnta Zachery (dark horse)

 

I am sure there are many more good ones, but thats some I have been impressed by.

Little bit of a Bell County bias there LMBoy. 6 of the 10 you mention Are from Bell County/ 3-BCHS, 2-Pineville, and 1-Middlesboro. you need to get out a little and find out what is going on in the 13th.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.