Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller

Featured Replies

I think that he'll keep to his timeline. No inside knowledge here, just quote reading.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ :confused: From what all I read, heard and understood Lofton wanted to come to U.K.. U.K. just missed the boat on him, they had signed Rondo. This has been hashed out on here so many times it is beyond a dead horse :sleep: . The subject has been dead, buried...............dug up again and re killed and buried over and over.

 

Back to Mller, I hope that U.K. can seal the deal and bring him in. :thumb:

:thumb: Agree...

Read, heard, understood from who? I agree it's beyond a dead horse and it really is sad that every player from Kentucky or Mr. basketball will be a victim of the C-lo centrum...But on another note gettin Miller could'nt hurt a bit.

Read, heard, understood from who? I agree it's beyond a dead horse and it really is sad that every player from Kentucky or Mr. basketball will be a victim of the C-lo centrum...But on another note gettin Miller could'nt hurt a bit.

 

C-Lo centrum????

He is at UK today...

 

From someone I chatted with he was very homesick on his European trip and cancelled his visit to the camp in California this weekend.

 

There is a reason why he is in Lexington today.

I would look for some kinda commitment somewhere from 2nd week in july till 1st week of august.:thumb:

He is at UK today...

 

From someone I chatted with he was very homesick on his European trip and cancelled his visit to the camp in California this weekend.

 

There is a reason why he is in Lexington today.

 

 

Reason being he is shopping for clothes????:D j/k

 

Could be a good sign for UK fans.

UK called his dad and asked permission to contact on the day Billy G was hired because his dad had to excuse himself from my wife's office to take the call. Witnessed it all. Darius has been traveling and playing AAU all summer and I believe it was reported locally that he will announce during the fall signing period where he will attend. UK is still high on the list I was told.

I believe it was reported locally that he will announce during the fall signing period where he will attend. UK is still high on the list I was told.

 

May not be any bread on the table come September/October.

I would look for some kinda commitment somewhere from 2nd week in july till 1st week of august.:thumb:

And you have nothing to base this on but strictly opinion. He doesn't even have an offical list of schools yet. I doubt he commits before his season starts.

BCG is doing a great job, but it would make me feel better if he could get committment from a 4 or 5 star center. I know he's in the hunt for several.

And you have nothing to base this on but strictly opinion. He doesn't even have an offical list of schools yet. I doubt he commits before his season starts.

 

If he waits that long, he won't be playing at UK IMO.....

And you have nothing to base this on but strictly opinion. He doesn't even have an offical list of schools yet. I doubt he commits before his season starts.

Did i say i had anything to base it on !Well see whos right here then wont we.

Regardless if Miller stops clowing around or not... how nice is it not to have to BEG recruits to come?

Regardless if Miller stops clowing around or not... how nice is it not to have to BEG recruits to come?
Clowning around?:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.