Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller

Featured Replies

Any Mason County folks know if he is making an unofficial to UK today?

  • Replies 77
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He better be doing something. Otherwise he's not going to have the option of putting UK next to his list of "schools he's considering".

What if UK does not get him now? We are loading up on players we are wanting. Are we facing 4 more years of the "Lofton Syndrome" if we don't get him????

When dealing with players of this caliber, you can't wait around for any of them. If he is offered, and UK is where he truly wants to be, he needs to accept the scholarship offer. I would love to see him in a UK uni, but this is going to be one of those cases of "if you snooze, you lose!"

  • Author
What if UK does not get him now? We are loading up on players we are wanting. Are we facing 4 more years of the "Lofton Syndrome" if we don't get him????

I think it's apple and oranges. Lofton wanted to come to UK, but UK didn't offer or recruit him hard enough. UK has offered a scholarship, clearly wants Miller and has told him this since day 1. The way I see it, the ball's in Miller's court on this one.

I think it's apple and oranges. Lofton wanted to come to UK, but UK didn't offer or recruit him hard enough. UK has offered a scholarship, clearly wants Miller and has told him this since day 1. The way I see it, the ball's in Miller's court on this one.

 

Totally agree.

I think it's apple and oranges. Lofton wanted to come to UK, but UK didn't offer or recruit him hard enough. UK has offered a scholarship, clearly wants Miller and has told him this since day 1. The way I see it, the ball's in Miller's court on this one.

 

 

I agree with that to an extent. I do believe though that if Miller does go somewhere else because UK ran out of room, we'll be hearing about it from the MC faithful for the next 4 years about how "UK should have waited for him." JMO.

I agree with that to an extent. I do believe though that if Miller does go somewhere else because UK ran out of room, we'll be hearing about it from the MC faithful for the next 4 years about how "UK should have waited for him." JMO.

 

I agree.

  • Author
I agree with that to an extent. I do believe though that if Miller does go somewhere else because UK ran out of room, we'll be hearing about it from the MC faithful for the next 4 years about how "UK should have waited for him." JMO.

You mean recruit like Tubby?

What if UK does not get him now? We are loading up on players we are wanting. Are we facing 4 more years of the "Lofton Syndrome" if we don't get him????

 

I don't think so, because UK actually tried hard to get him.

I don't think so, because UK actually tried hard to get him.

Tried and has been trying for sometime now...:thumb:

Like someone stated earlier though, the ball is in his court. Lofton WANTED to come to UK but he wasn't offered a scholarship. The offer is and has been on the table for Miller, he just hasn't said whether or not he wants to play at UK.

UK wasnt on lofton's list I still to this day dont understand why UK is even brought up.

^^^ :confused: From what all I read, heard and understood Lofton wanted to come to U.K.. U.K. just missed the boat on him, they had signed Rondo. This has been hashed out on here so many times it is beyond a dead horse :sleep: . The subject has been dead, buried...............dug up again and re killed and buried over and over.

 

Back to Mller, I hope that U.K. can seal the deal and bring him in. :thumb:

It's now or never for Miller, If he waits for later, He'll be on the outside looking in....BCG isn't going to wait, So sign now, Or miss the boat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.