August 19, 200719 yr Closer to home He's going to develop better as a wing because he's closer to home???
August 19, 200719 yr I guess if he was close to home he would have more family/friends coming to watch him play, thus making him a better player. LOL
August 19, 200719 yr He's going to develop better as a wing because he's closer to home??? The topic was he felt he would be more comfy in Lexington. And if you want to mention it that way hopefully he has the Ravi UK pride.
August 19, 200719 yr The topic was he felt he would be more comfy in Lexington. And if you want to mention it that way hopefully he has the Ravi UK pride. If he was that big of a UK fan he would be in the fold already...
August 20, 200719 yr If he was that big of a UK fan he would be in the fold already... Probably if Tubby didn't screw his homeboy
August 20, 200719 yr Probably if Tubby didn't screw his homeboy If that was such a big deal there has been plenty of time for BCG to turn it around. And why isn't UT in the lead???
August 20, 200719 yr If that was such a big deal there has been plenty of time for BCG to turn it around. And why isn't UT in the lead??? Who knows who's in the lead at this point. And if Lofton didn't go to UT they probably aren't on his board. BCG is doing his best to patch up the bad blood in Maysville.
August 20, 200719 yr Who knows who's in the lead at this point. And if Lofton didn't go to UT they probably aren't on his board. BCG is doing his best to patch up the bad blood in Maysville. Miller wants Illinois and Papa Miller doesn't like the distance...
August 20, 200719 yr Miller wants Illinois and Papa Miller doesn't like the distance... Guess that helps UK out although if your info is true I just don't see him coming. Illinois is gonna be about what 8-9 hours away, UT will be about what 4.... I just wonder if he's shunning UK cause of the Lofton tragedy.
August 20, 200719 yr I agree, thats an awful big word to be talking about recruiting someone to play basketball.
August 20, 200719 yr I really have no idea what he will do. But I would love to see him at UK. I think he would ve a great player at UK and being an in-state player it does make it extra special. The fans will absolutely love him. It seems that UK and Illinois are the favorites right now. IMO the only other 3 schools he would go to would be UL, IU, UT. I hope UK comes out on top.
August 20, 200719 yr Miller wants Illinois and Papa Miller doesn't like the distance... Just asking, where do you get this info from?
August 20, 200719 yr Miller wants Illinois and Papa Miller doesn't like the distance... If Miller doesn't want UK, then BCG needs to move on. IMO...if he wanted to come to UK, he should of already commited. Now, if he were having trouble deciding between UK an Louisville, then that's another story.
August 20, 200719 yr Just asking, where do you get this info from? You should know by now I'm not giving out my sources. That's what I was told late last week and have no reason to doubt the info...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.