Gas Prices on the Downward???

UKMustangFan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^ Wilder is out by NKU.

Well I have some interesting views on gas pricing. I just got in from FL a lil while ago. I saw several different gas prices over the last 5 days.

Panama City, FL: 2.84-2.95

Huntsville, AL: 2.76

Tennessee: Around 2.85

Sparta, KY: 3.05

Burlington, KY: (Marathon by the court house) 3.13!

Erlanger, KY: 2.93

Out here near Loveland, OH on Wards Corner Road it was 2.81 yesterday, and 2.98 today.

In NKY you can pretty much find it anywhere between 2.95 (Edgewood Sunoco, Thorntons, Shell on Dixie Highway) and 3.09 (anywhere near CovCath).

• 4 weeks later...

After hitting $3.19 and higher, gas prices look to be heading south. Around home its at $2.86. Near work its $2.69.

I'm trying really hard not to get excited about paying less than $3.00 a gallon.

I'm trying really hard not to get excited about paying less than $3.00 a gallon.

Which IMO their goal has been all along, to get people excited about paying such a high amount, just because it's relatively lower.

I'm not really putting a conspiracy theory out there, but think about it: once upon a time you'd have seized up and had a heart attack at the thought of paying $2.00 for gas, let alone $3.00. $2.00 seems pretty low right about now....

Which IMO their goal has been all along, to get people excited about paying such a high amount, just because it's relatively lower.

I'm not really putting a conspiracy theory out there, but think about it: once upon a time you'd have seized up and had a heart attack at the thought of paying $2.00 for gas, let alone $3.00. $2.00 seems pretty low right about now....

True … sad as it seems, I felt like I was getting a bargain when I found it for $2.62 yesterday in Lexington.

With all the elections and Christmas season coming around you can count on gas prices going towards 2.25-2.50. They know when they can screw us and when they can't. New day, same story last 2 years.
What federal elections are this year? :confused: