Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Clevenger gets Henderson Co. job

Featured Replies

Congrats to Clay. Good to see a former Admiral who knows what it takes to win championships get the opportunity.:thumb:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please GOD let this be over now so some of us here in Pikeville can get a little rest. LOL!

Please GOD let this be over now so some of us here in Pikeville can get a little rest. LOL!

 

 

Now enjoy your smoke!:banana:

I've know Clay since he was 2-3 years old, he a great guy and coach. Good luck in Western Ky.

little research looks like he's a winner, both as a player and a coach

Congrats Clay! Get yourself prepared to take over for Sam when he hangs 'em up... On a serious note, I wish him the best of luck, and I am sure he will be successful.

Does anyone know who is going to be on his staff?

Congrats Clay. The Hendo job is a great one to have at any age, not too mention having this chance as a first-time HC

Who will his assistants be? Will he try to hire his buddy whom he coached with at Cumberlands to be his D-corrdinator?

I remember when Clay was born, now I feel old! What a great young man. I am so proud of him and I am sure his family is as well. Good Luck Clay!

He has hired Josh Boston, Brian Bobbit, and Steve Towe so far. If someone else has been hired I haven't heard there name mentioned yet.

He has hired Josh Boston, Brian Bobbit, and Steve Towe so far. If someone else has been hired I haven't heard there name mentioned yet.

 

 

What are their backgrounds ?

Congradulations Clay and good luck in Henderson. I know the people in Lincoln will miss you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.