Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Clevenger gets Henderson Co. job

Featured Replies

What are their backgrounds ?

Clay recruited Josh to Cumberland. He played LB for Duffy at Henderson then for Cumberland in college. He coached his first year for Henderson last year.

 

Brian Bobbit coached for Henderson last year as well. It wasn't his first year coaching but I can't think of where he coached before Henderson. Maybe somewhere in Indiana.

 

Steve Towe coached for Henderson some years ago. He also coached for Apollo for one or two years. I know his last year was in 2002. He was a kicker for Henderson when he was in high school and I believe kicked for Campbellsville in college. He was a very good kicker and I assume will coach special teams.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay recruited Josh to Cumberland. He played LB for Duffy at Henderson then for Cumberland in college. He coached his first year for Henderson last year.

 

Brian Bobbit coached for Henderson last year as well. It wasn't his first year coaching but I can't think of where he coached before Henderson. Maybe somewhere in Indiana.

 

Steve Towe coached for Henderson some years ago. He also coached for Apollo for one or two years. I know his last year was in 2002. He was a kicker for Henderson when he was in high school and I believe kicked for Campbellsville in college. He was a very good kicker and I assume will coach special teams.

 

 

Its good Clay has the connections there at Henderson with former players and staff.

 

I wish them the best. :thumb:

I thought it was real interesting on Clevenger's take on getting his team ready for the start of the season. He stated that yes it would be tough and he was a little behind the 8 ball with knowing his players up and down side, however he is not offering any excuses saying in college he could not get started untill August each each year and college ball starts in late August/early Sept. He said he will have all his practices and will get them all in before the season starts so yes I am sure he will have them ready and you have to like the fact he is not starting his tenue at HC with excuses. Good Luck Coach Clevenger.

Coach Boston is going in his second season of coaching the Colonels. Josh coached the tight ends and d ends.

 

Coach Bobbitt is going into his 3rd season as colonel coach. He coached the wide outs and secondary with Duffer last season. Before coming to Henderson he coached at Evansville North. He is from Mount Vernon In.

 

Steve Towe is back on the coaching staff. He coached at Henderson off and on when the old man was the coach but never when Duffer was the coach. He has also coached at Apollo and at Hopkinsville the last time they went to the state championship.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.