June 15, 200719 yr If, (God, please let it be so!) Louisville wins today, will they be considered "legit" finally?
June 15, 200719 yr If, (God, please let it be so!) Louisville wins today, will they be considered "legit" finally? I'm pretty sure they're already being considered "legit." The ESPN announcers are falling all over themselves to praise the Cards!
June 15, 200719 yr If, (God, please let it be so!) Louisville wins today, will they be considered "legit" finally? Yuck. RockMom, you can't play the "no respect" card when you've earned your way to Omaha. Come on.... :sssh:
June 15, 200719 yr I'm pretty sure they're already being considered "legit." The ESPN announcers are falling all over themselves to praise the Cards! But they also said that most teams probably didn't expect Louisville to come here and make any noise. They also commented that part of the surprise of them being here was the fact that baseball isn't a priority at Louisville.
June 15, 200719 yr I've seen the Louisville 9 described as a Cinderella a few times. Still some no respect cards in the deck.
June 15, 200719 yr Still some no respect cards in the deck. Whoever's playing those cards is bluffing.
June 15, 200719 yr Author I bet almost everyone in the tourny respects them. That is all announcers are talking about...
June 15, 200719 yr I'm pretty sure they're already being considered "legit." The ESPN announcers are falling all over themselves to praise the Cards! If Louisville loses to Rice, everyone will say "Oh, Rice was #1. Good try Louisville." I've seen comments that Louisville beat "mediocre tournament teams" in the Regional and Super Regional. And of course ESPN loves us!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.