Bailey Tonight

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to believe that. Doesn't make sense to do it on a weekend that was going to be big anyway.

To me it's perfect timing. They'd look like fools if they didn't sell out one game during a series where attendance is normally really high....and if not for Bailey, they wouldn't have a big turnout...

Anyone else out there wanting to see Homer pitch and see how good he does. He will have a tough time with Cleveland but there will be tons of support in the stands for him.

I hope that he does well and I believe that he wil have a quality start. Cleveland has not seen him. I am just worried about a Rookie pitching his 1st game vs. a very good Cleveland team in GABP / HR paradise.

To me it's perfect timing. They'd look like fools if they didn't sell out one game during a series where attendance is normally really high....and if not for Bailey, they wouldn't have a big turnout...

What??? You mean nobody's going to tonight's game for the Bronson Arroyo hats? :confused:

:D

6 innings, 4 runs, 6 strikeouts, and walks 3 (walks the first batter because he had got to be nervous).

Leaves with a tie score 4-4, then experiences what all the other starters for the Reds have experienced, the Bullpin blowing the game, and he gets a no decision and gets sent back to the minors.

6 innings, 4 runs, 6 strikeouts, and walks 3 (walks the first batter because he had got to be nervous).

Leaves with a tie score 4-4, then experiences what all the other starters for the Reds have experienced, the Bullpin blowing the game, and he gets a no decision and gets sent back to the minors.

Leaves in the 7th tied 4-4 and the Reds lose 13-4?