Louisville/Missouri part 3 updates

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as if Louisville wins today, I'll go ahead and say that the NCAA will probably give Oklahoma State the right to host just because they've hosted so many other post-season baseball events in the past as well. Just a thought.

I'm not sure how super-regionals are determined, but I think Oklahoma State would technically be a higher seed. Follow me...

Arkansas, a 1 seed, was #7 overall.

Missouri should be the 2nd best team.

Miami, 3rd.

Creighton, 4th.

Oklahoma State, 5th.

Louisville, 6th.

I'm not sure if this is how it works, just an idea.

The Tigers aren't too happy that UofL bunted up 10 in the 6th. Mizzou does know that they have aluminum bats, don't they? Literally, no lead is safe for the next 2 weeks...

Pour it on McDonnell...

You had better score every run you can in college baseball.........especially with as much on the line as is in this game. They have all winter to get over it if they lose.:flame:

Both the Cardinals and Oklahoma St were 3 seeds in each of these tournaments.

With the win today Louisville would be 44-21

Oklahoma St would be 41-19 is their record I think.

Either way if the games are played here in Kentucky, how big is their stadium and how fast do you think those games would sell out.

You had better score every run you can in college baseball.........especially with as much on the line as is in this game. They have all winter to get over it if they lose.:flame:
I watched a South Carolina and Georgia game, where UGA was ahead 13-5 going into the 8th and lost 14-13.

USC was also behind by 11-runs, in this game. So until some bus, gets warmed up, keep playing.

I watched a South Carolina and Georgia game, where UGA was ahead 13-5 going into the 8th and lost 14-13.

USC was also behind by 11-runs, in this game. So until some bus, gets warmed up, keep playing.

The past couple of innings, UL had players in scoring position and didn't bring any across. Opportunities like that don't happen much. It's best to get the best out of it or it comes back to bite you.