Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Missouri part 3 updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Is this on TV?

 

No, ESPNU feels its important to air games that were played last night instead of showing games this afternoon. There are a few going on, I like ESPNU and I like that some of the games are being shown, but the coverage is lacking BIG TIME.

Is this on TV?

 

Not sure. Probably not. I haven't seen any of their games on CSTV, FSNS or ESPNU. However, there aren't as many games today. I'd check CSTV...

9-5 Lou

 

You can watch or listen via CSTV.

It's getting chippy...to say the least...I LOVE IT!!!

9-5 Lou

 

You can watch or listen via CSTV.

 

Don't you have to sign up and subscribe for this?

Don't you have to sign up and subscribe for this?

 

To listen online you have to sign up but it's free and easy. Not sure about watching it...

 

Actually, I'm watching for free too...

Don't you have to sign up and subscribe for this?

 

Yeah, but it's free. :D

As far as if Louisville wins today, I'll go ahead and say that the NCAA will probably give Oklahoma State the right to host just because they've hosted so many other post-season baseball events in the past as well. Just a thought.

Check Dominguez's pulse...good lord. 2 HR's and a double today. 7 extra base hits this weekend...

Check Dominguez's pulse...good lord. 2 HR's and a double today. 7 extra base hits this weekend...

 

He's my new hero! :D

He's my new hero! :D

 

I like him but I'm a Cates fan...

I like him but I'm a Cates fan...

 

I'm for all the UL players, especially the ones from Louisville High schools, but I gotta love a player who does as much for us as he does!

  • Author

I step away from the computer again, come back and the Cards have scored 3 more runs. My goodness.

 

Stranger things have happened, but barring any Reds bullpen players coming out to finish this game, should be a done deal. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.