Rate the 16th region coaches.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion these top 4 are totally interchangeable.....I wouldnt argue with any order you place them in.......

1. Troy Lee Thomas @Rowan

2. Hager Easterling @East

3. Bill Bradley @Ashland

4. Bob Trimble @ Raceland

After those four then I would start with

5. Merle Kidwell @Russell

6. Pete Fraley @Boyd

I'd guess that any order you place them will produce hard feelings considering the majority of them will read this thread, so I'll say they're all great and neck and neck without a loss as we speak.:cool:

I dont think they would have hard feelings......First of all they know our lists dont really matter and secondly they all obviously have pretty thick skin to have lasted in the coaching business very long.......

Are we going by careers as a coach or a few seasons of winning with loaded teams ?

Like I said, winning in the post season is what really counts , otherwise they would not keep score. I agree that you have to take into account the talent on the teams but I still say winning in the district and regional tournaments

even with a loaded team is hard to do and takes a great coach. Just look at what happened to Russell the last two years. Not winning a region with that loaded team must look bad on the ole resume.

• 2 weeks later...
Like I said, winning in the post season is what really counts , otherwise they would not keep score. I agree that you have to take into account the talent on the teams but I still say winning in the district and regional tournaments

even with a loaded team is hard to do and takes a great coach. Just look at what happened to Russell the last two years. Not winning a region with that loaded team must look bad on the ole resume.

I would say having integrity and discipline in your program looks pretty good on a coach's resume.

Two region finals after the celebrated transfers left (program was supposed to fold) is not too shabby.